Warren & Whitfield
Major internal remodeling and external refurbishment of Georgian Period buildings to provide 10 self-contained flats for affordable rent within the Fitzrovia Conservation Area between Marylebone and Bloomsbury.
Niblock were appointer to carry out the project on a Design and Build Basis, working closely with English Heritage to preserve existing listed features.
Our works included
- Full M&E Design responsibility
- Full electrical rewires to each dwelling including new distribution boards
- New Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure to each building
- Landlords rewire and distribution equipment
- Communal Fire Alarm Systems
- Access Control systems
- Installation of Hot and Cold-water services
- Installation of Gas boilers and heating systems
- Installation of new bathrooms
- Above ground soil and waste
- HVAC installation.
- IRS Installation