“Fashioning Poplar” is a partnership project between Poplar HARCA, London College of Fashion, UAL, The Trampery and Niblock to create ‘Poplar Works’. Affordable low-cost workspaces designed to create a new fashion education hub and bring fashion back to its historic home in the East End of London.
The unique design and interior layouts required a bespoke mechanical and electrical installation with new submain cabling, lateral supplies, with new water, gas and drainage connections to the buildings. Aesthetically designed containment supporting lighting, small power and data cabling.
Our works included:
- New electrical submains via UKPN.
- Communal and emergency lighting.
- Small power installation.
- Design and installation of new intake rooms.
- Installation of data and phonelines.
- Fire Alarm system.
- Installation of intruder alarm.
- New gas and water supplies to each building.
- Boiler installation.
- Ventilation extract systems.