Charles De Gualle
A major fit-out and upgrade of M&E services to the main entrance foyer and communal areas of the School.
Undertaken over a nine week period whilst maintaining School use of the communal areas for extra curricula activities.
Our works included
- Temporary installation to maintain M&E integrity
- Strip out existing installations
- Replace Distribution and sub mains boards
- New lighting and small power
- New emergency and communal lighting
- New containment
- New intercom door entry system
- New fire alarm system
- Upgrade heating and ventilation systems
- New external bollard lighting
- New CCTV installation